Monday, April 14, 2008

While You Were Out


BEFORE............................

AFTER.............................


When Jeff and Jake were down in Mexico this past week, I did a "While You Were Out" makeover to our bedroom.  I am soooo happy with the results!  The room has such a fresh/clean feel to it now.  "It was almost depressing before" (that was Jeff's comment).   I am so glad he likes the new look to the room.  The next "re-do" to the room will be new windows and some new window coverings.  But for now, we will enjoy what's been done.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Missi - I just found your blog through Nancy's. I love the room re-do. The blue and brown are so classy together and really soothing too! Nice work.

Andrea

Kari, RN said...

Hello, hello!!! When you left me that comment on my blog a while back, I didn't realize then that you had your own. The link to your name didn't work, but I just saw it on someone else's blog and yippee! It worked! This will be such a fun way to keep up with your family!

Beautiful room re-do, fun wall update, what a great anniversary party it looks like your parents had, and lastly, how was Danny's surgery? I'm so curious if it went as well as you hoped!

I miss you and am really excited to keep in touch this way!